Tribal TANF of Sonoma and Marin
- Provide a safe, supportive, and stable environment
- Support educational and academic growth through tutoring and academic case coordination
- Support emotional growth and development
- Provide skill building in the areas of leadership and self-sufficiency
- Provide an environment open to self-expression and self-care through art, music, and writing
- Provide an environment that fosters culture and heritage of the modern Native American.
This program serves kids in grades K-6 from All school districts in Sonoma and Marin Counties.
Find out more at the www.figrtanf.com.
Or, contact this program with the following information:
Matthew Johnson, Academic Case Coordinator
Angelica Perez, Youth and Family Case Coordinator
6400 Redwood Drive Suite 104
Rohnert Park, CA. 94928